20090416

Sooo...

Have you ever felt like you had so much on your mind at one time that you don't even know what you're thinking about? That's kind of what how I've been feeling tonight because it's been on thing thrown at me after another. Lol, see the funny thing about it is...the majority of the things on my mind aren't negative or anything but this feeling of having so much on my mind is making me feel drained. Blah :P

The run-down: Today was a pretty unproductive day on my part. I usually don't skip biology, but I really woke up....got dressed, looked in the mirror and thought..."I'm not going to class." I laid back down, set the alarm clock on my phone and had every intention to go to my social psych class at 1115....BUT, instead of snooze, I hit that DISMISS button at 1055 by accident. Oops. Woke up at 12:09. Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of going to the union on Wednesdays :- but I met up with Britt and we stopped by for a minute, then left to go talk. Then went to economics, most boring class ever. Me and Ca'Shala chilled for a minute outside, before walking to Kellum to hang out with some koolkidz 8-], then we all went to BK. Burger King that is, lol. I left em tho, went to Studio Green to meet with Brittany, spent most of my time on the phone. Then we headed to my dorm to chill for a little while. That was basically my day in a nutshell.

I honestly have a lot on my mind right now, but not enough energy to write about it. Hopefully...tomorrow. Because these past two weeks have left me feeling...some kind of way about a lot of things and people in general. Real talk. I love gaining insight.....because ultimately gaining insight is gaining wisdom. Walking in wisdom is just one step in maturity.




"Why do I feel so alone? Like everybody passing through the studio is in character as if he acting out a movie role?" - Drizzy Drake

I feel you Drizzy, lol. I feel you!

No comments:

Post a Comment