20090516

Who cares?

Just a quick thought....

Why do people -- and I'll include myself -- get so wrapped up in the lives of other people? I think back to a lot of the conversations that take place in my everyday life and they're about other people, what they're doing, who they're with, and blah blah blah.

Or take a look at E! and TMZ -- people make a living off of worrying about what other people are doing with their lives. Who cares? What purpose does that serve at the end of the day? If we take that time we invest in caring about what other people are doing [which is completely irrelevant to OUR lives] and use that to figure out what WE need, what WE should be doing, and where WE need to be directing our lives, I think the outcome would be a lot more positive.

Wise thoughts from a wise man :). Again, I thank God for these people He has placed in my life to motivate me! Things like this seem sooo simple but have so much meaning. This summer is dedicated to ME :) Time to re-evalute! This is the fun part... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment